Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Renovated Frames!


So years ago I bought several plain white frames from IKEA. I put them under my bed and forgot about them! Just recently I pulled them out and thought to myself "These need an update to match my dorm..." SO here is what I used!!

Acrylic Paint
Painters tape (for the teal frame)
A stencil (for the purple frame)
Black Puff Paint
Make up sponge (for the purple frame.



  
One frame I taped off sections to make little triangles. I painted of the exposed area with teal paint. Let dry then peal the tape off. Cover rough edges with black puffy paint!

For the next frame I placed a stencil over it, and with the make up sponge, sponge on the purple paint. Let dry, and trace edges with the black puff paint!












 

~Kaitlin 



No comments:

Post a Comment