Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Plum and gold eye shadow



I love the color purple, and every variation of the color. My dorm is purple, (pictures to follow) many of my shirts and dresses are purple, a large amount of my jewelry, etc. Another fact about me is that my eyes are brown. Eh, not that exciting of information perhaps, but I promise these two facts go together. Purple makes brown eyed girls' eyes POP! It actually is quite amazing. So for this look I did a very natural goldish brown with a nice accent of plum. You can find this color in Smashbox's eyeshadow quad labeled "Charm" It's the darkest color in that quad. The goldy brown color is actually just a cheap pallet from Forever 21. This is definitely a new favorite look for me :) comment with any questions or tips!







~Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment